J is down with serious cough and flu. To avoid passing onto M, we decided to let him stay over at my mum's.
This is the 1st time any one of my sons is staying over at another place without me. Although I know this is for his own good, I can't help but feel sad when I walked out of my mum's house. I planted a few kisses on him and told him that he must behave himself.
Baby M, I miss you so much. I miss kissing yr chubby cheeks and pinching your lotus roots arm. I miss looking at you when you drink yr milk; holding the bottle with 1 hand and scratching your head with the other. I miss pretending to cry and having you crawl over to hug me. I miss having you drag me around the house; pulling me to the locations you want to go to. I miss spinning you round and round. I miss keeping an eye on you so that you do not fall from the sofa. I miss your "no more". I miss looking at you and thinking how "fierce" you are and how much you are like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope J is better by now and little sonshine is back to your arms.
Post a Comment