Sunday, April 19, 2009

A good day

It has been a long time since I had naps. Occasionally, I do catch 40 winks but I do still can hear the activities that goes on in the living room. Thus more than often, I would wake up with a headache.

But today, I took a long nap and went into a deep sleep. Thanks to K for minding J, I was able to have this luxurious time.

In the evening, the whole family went out to attend a wake; leaving me with the helper and the 2 boys. I multi-task by feeding J his dinner and keeping M occupied with little spoonful of J's dinner. Even though I am doing the same task as I usually do, I felt much more relax as the house was peacefully quiet. Imagine the noise level of 7 adults and 2 kids being reduced to 2 adults and 2 kids! If everyone is at home, some times we have 3 TV sets on!

It was a wonderful evening for me as the kids and my attention was very focused due to the small group. After putting M to bed, J sat on my lap to read some Bible stories. Soon after, the family returned and life is back to normal.

No comments: