My blog is semi-private even though I don’t set access rights. This is because I want to give my circle of readers’ easy access without having to log in. I don’t publish my blog openly and the URL is only given by invitation only to people whom I trust.
If you are reading my blog, then you are part of my “Circle of Trust”.
I would like to post a gentle reminder to readers out there that this blog contains details about my personal life, activities and thoughts. By posting to this blog, I am an open book and utterly genuine. Since I am giving you a glimpse of my life, I would hope that you will treat me with some respect. I used the word glimpse because I don’t install a webcam on me so you don’t get to see my life 24/7. It is also not possible for me to cover every aspects of my life in my blog. Thus most of the time, these are one-sided random expression of how I am feeling when I am writing the post. What I don’t write does not mean I don’t care or feel a different way.
If you have any issues or opinion about my posts, pls direct it to me personally in the form of constructive criticism or clarification. You can have a dissenting opinion and still be respectful. This is the basic etiquette of blogging.
I can't help it if you chose to interprete my sentiments out of context in your own blog; well, it is your own blog and you are entitled to write whatever you want but no benefit will come out of it with the negative comments.
To my avid readers and supporters of my blog, thanks for your past comments and I appreciate if you keep them coming. This post is not directed at those people who gave constructive comments.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment