Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

Tks to Jas for oranising another outing and this time round, we are going to Jacob Ballas Children's Garden.

It is Asia's first children's garden. Dedicated to all children of Singapore, it is designed to provide unique discovery and learning experiences in a garden setting.

As usual, we are the 1st to arrive at the garden despite not being able to find the way initially. I immediately took a liking to the entrance to the garden as it has a breezy sitting area, just what I needed.


Jas was kind enough to lead the whole group round the garden and kept a lookout for J who was with my helper. Finally, they came back to the waterplay area and started the highlight of the day....getting the kids wet.


Although I could not get involved in playing with J, I can see that he enjoyed himself. K also did a great job with the cameras. I think he is a better photographer than I am!

No comments: