Once again, we have to wake J up from his sleep. Little sleepy head took a while to pull himself out of bed as he didn't sleep well the night before. I suspect that he is coming down with flu as I can hear him snorting away when he was sleeping.
Again, after the routine, we are on the way to the CC and made it on time for the assembly. Ya, even in CC, assembly is conducted every morning. During assembly, they will start off with a simple dance exercise before singing the national anthem, saying the pledge, saying a simple prayer and then the YMCA school song. In case you are wondering, no; it is not the version by the Village People...haha. During the assembly, as usual, J was stuck to my side. I guess he is intimidated by the mass and the noise level.
After assembly, the kids will go to their respective classroom. J is in the Nursery 1 class as there are no other toddlers his age. Hopefully there will be more toddlers his age joining so that a Toddler class can be formed.
There is a new girl in J's class too and today, her mummy just left her in the class and went away. Periodically, she would be reminded of her mummy and would cry. Seeing her cry makes me cry too. But I guess sometimes you just have to do it the hard way.
Riding onto the courage of that mummy, I handed J over to the teacher's aid and walked away too. Immediately I can hear him wailing away but today, I was more hard-hearted. After loitering at the corridor for a while, I can hear that he has calmed down a little and thus took a peep of him from the window. One of the teacher's aid was reading a book to him and he was listening intently. With that, I left the CC to go to work.
As I was in a meeting during his dismissal time, I had to send my helper, T to pick him up. I gave him a big hug when he reaches home and T reported that he started crying when he sees her. I gave the teacher a call and found out that he did cry intermittenly during his time there but was assured that it is a passing phase.
We also noticed that he seems to have come down with a cold and have to skip classes for the next few days till he recover. Mmmm....is that a blessing in disguise for him?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dont worry too much, after awhile he will get use to it. give him sometime and hope he is better by now :)
Post a Comment