While searching for a new career path, I am at the mean-time a full time mum. And to make full use of my available time, I had to think and plan of many activities to occupy the time of the 2 boys.
After 6 weeks of school holidays, J has started to feedback that he is bored and don't know what to do. And thus I went on the net in search of activities to do and found an easy art and craft that I now the boys will enjoy. It is a simple task of making a pirate hat out of craft paper.
After 6 weeks of school holidays, J has started to feedback that he is bored and don't know what to do. And thus I went on the net in search of activities to do and found an easy art and craft that I now the boys will enjoy. It is a simple task of making a pirate hat out of craft paper.
The boys putting together the various pieces of paper to make the hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment