Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can you see the difference?

J loves to draw and every day, he can be drawing up to 10 pictures; writing letters and making invitation card for his imaginary party. And when I saw on Em's FB that her son, K is attending home-based art lesson and was impressed with K's drawing, I decided to let J tried it out.

J patiently waited for his teacher to arrive at 7pm and when it was 5 mins past 7, he kept asking why the teacher has not arrive. And when the doorbell ring, he pushed me to open the door and happily greeted the teacher.

To aid in his concentration, it was a "closed-door" session conducted in his room. Thus I have no idea what was going on.

At the end of the lesson, when I saw the drawing, I almost did a double-flip.

Do you see the difference in the drawing? But of course, right? The 2 drawings on the left and right was done by J before he attended art lesson. The one in the middle is what he drew during the lesson. It is indeed money well spent.

No comments: