Monday, June 1, 2009

Play date with J's cousins

G needed help with baby-sitting her kids as her ILs took the week off for vacation and she was unable to take time off from work. I was more than glad to help as J has always enjoyed playing with G's son, S. J and I waited at the lobby for their arrival and while waiting, J would ask “Are they here yet?” whenever a car pulls up on the porch.

After they arrived, the 2 cousins, S1 and S2 took a while to warm up as this is the 1st time they are spending the day with us.

Very soon, the 2 boys, S1 and J were having fun. S1 was very well-behaved while it was J who was naughty by snatching toys away from S1. I think there was a point when S1 had enough of J.

As for the little princess, S2, her “siren” will go off the minute she can’t find the helper and there was no chance for me to get close to her. Sigh. But she amazed me with her appetite! She was constantly snacking the whole morning. M has found his match and she wins hands down.

After lunch, all the children took a nap and in the early evening, K took them for a swim. After the swim, all 4 cousins was once again playing and soon, evening came and G and her hb came for dinner before fetching the kids home.

I survived the day as S1 and S2 was very well behaved and I think once you have crossed the threshold of having 2 boys, having 2 or more kids don’t make much difference. But that does not mean I will have more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agreed tat S2 has a huge appetite cos when she was here the next day after yrs...wow..she was easily enticed by the goodies both Crystal n I gave her..non-stop...wondering where the food digest to?????

Shyen & Shynn said...

She has disposable doggy bags inside her system. Once a doggy bag is filled with food, she will proceed to fill the next one. Then she will just tapo home the food lor and keep for winter. Of course not! The food that she stuffed herself silly will soon come out as fertilizer for her grandmother's plants. DUH.