As it is the school holidays, J's cousins, C, D and E decides to visit us. I was more than glad to have them visit us and went to the supermarket to buy some snacks to fill their tummy after their swim.
Upon arrival, they checked out our temp home and couldn't wait to take a dip in the pool. With K in lead, all of them went to the pool for their afternoon swim while I prepare sotong ball and longan almond jelly for their snacks.
When M woke up from his nap, I took him down to join his cousins. When I arrived at the pool, they were all gathered at the jacuzzi pool. I left M with K and went back to work.In the evening, they all return and dinner was ready for them. After dinner, they huddle in one of the rooms while I await the arrival of my other guests.
Van was in town so it was a good opportunity to have her come over for dinner. Naturally, that means it is another gathering of the VEMY sistahood - Van, Elanie, Yen Nee and yours truly. We also have the privilege of our little princess, A gracing our presence.
When it was time for the cousins to go home, they decided that they want to stay for the night as they want to continue to swim the next day. J was thrilled by the decision as he was fussing himself over his cousins, wanting them to play with him and even wanted to take some pictures of them using my camera.While the children (and teenagers) play in the bedroom, I continue my "adult entertainment" with my friends. As a WFHM, I don't have any colleagues to yak with. Thus it is always a welcomed change to have some adult conversations about what is going on in the outside world.
Time seems to pass by quickly when you are having fun. Soon it was A's bedtime and time to see our guests out.
Meanwhile, in the bedroom, the kids was having fun and J was reluctant to go to bed despite being "chased" out by his cousins.
Oh boy! What a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment