This is the most beautiful bouquet I have received to-date. Most importantly, this bouquet brought back all the loving feelings that I have not felt in a long long time and it was quite overwhelming.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Fluttering heart
Today, K and I celebrated our 5th anniversary.
When the doorbell rang, I was expecting delivery from my office but I was surprised by a very lovely bouquet that has everything in it - flowers, a teddy bear, chocolates and balloon in a straw basket.
This is the most beautiful bouquet I have received to-date. Most importantly, this bouquet brought back all the loving feelings that I have not felt in a long long time and it was quite overwhelming.
This is the most beautiful bouquet I have received to-date. Most importantly, this bouquet brought back all the loving feelings that I have not felt in a long long time and it was quite overwhelming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment