Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Purple Dinosaur

Never in my life did I ever imagine (no pun intended) that I will be attending a Barney concert. But when the advertisment for the show came on and R sms me if I were interested, I duely did what a mother of a 2 yrs old would - I bought the tickets.


After a month's wait, the day finally arrived. The plan was to take the train to City Hall and then walk to Suntec but the dark clouds threaten to break anytime. J insisted that we take the train but we ended up on a cab.

When we reach the event hall, I resisted the temptation to buy J a goody bag that cost S$33. Afterall, he is going through a "Bob the Builder' phase now and Barney is just another dinosaur.

Soon, R arrived with her son Ryan. Ryan shares the same birthday as J. These 2 fellas have not seen each other for quite a while.

When the show started, J was dazed with the lightning and sounds but he soon realized what was going on. Did he dance and sing to the songs? Of course.....not. He is an introvert, what do you expect?

Did he enjoy it? In J's own words, "Yes".

No comments: