Barely 3 months old but Matt is able to roll-over from his front to his back! And I was there to witness it.I was in the room with J and M was lying on his tummy in his cot. Naughty J reached into the cot to tickle M's feet and I turned to chide him. When I turn back, I was in time to see M flip. I thought I was hallucinating but I clearly recall M's position when J was tickling him!
Everytime I look at M, I can't help laughing. When I
bring him out, I can overhear passerby commenting that he is so cute. When strangers asked how old he is, I am prepared for the surprise on their faces. He definitely looks bigger than a 3 months old. Once, there was this aunty who had to approach me the 2nd time to confirm that she heard me correctly. He weighs 7.5kg and is heavier than some other babies who are older than him!
bring him out, I can overhear passerby commenting that he is so cute. When strangers asked how old he is, I am prepared for the surprise on their faces. He definitely looks bigger than a 3 months old. Once, there was this aunty who had to approach me the 2nd time to confirm that she heard me correctly. He weighs 7.5kg and is heavier than some other babies who are older than him! Look at his chubby cheeks which needs to be taped up to prevent sagging. Also, I love his lotus roots arm that has 4 chunky sections!
He sure is one yummy baby!
1 comment:
aiyo...i love his lotus root arm. feel like pinching them hee heee
Post a Comment