Saturday, April 26, 2008

1-Month Celebration

M turns 1 month on 28 May but we had a celebration in advance on 26th.

We decided on a small celebration for immediate families and closed friends but it turned out to be quite a crowded affair.

The day begin with the significant 1-month hair cut. M has a head of beautiful hair so I can't bear to DIY at home. Thus we brought him to the hair salon for a trim. We will only choose to shave him bald when he turns 4 months old. When the hairdresser starts to trim his hair, he started bailing away as it was his nap time. By the time she is done with him, he has fallen asleep. I took the opportunity to get a hairwash at the salon as my scalp and hair must be saturated with the herbal's residue which I had to use during the confinement month.

When I got home, the celebration was about to begin and we changed the 2 brothers into their new clothes. I deliberately bought 2 new sets of clothes in similiar theme for both of them. I am looking forward to meeting the guests as well as tucking into the buffet after 1 month of consuming confinement food. I had also ordered a triple-layered chocolate cake for the celebration. It taste as good as it looked.

Throughout the celebration, M just slept through, just like J's during his 1 month celebration. These 2 brothers sure have a lot of similarities!

The arrival of M have completed my family planning. Now is to be geared up for the growing years of my 2 lovely sons.

No comments: