Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh my sleeping child

The Milky Way upon the heavens is twinkling just for you
And Mr. Moon he came by to say goodnight to you
I'll sing for you I'll sing for mother
We're praying for the world
And for the people every where gonna show them all we care
Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child
If all the people around the world they had a mind like yours
We'd have no fighting and no wars there would be lasting peace on Earth
If all the kings and all the leaders could see you here this way
They would hold the Earth in their arms they would learn to watch you play

MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK
Sleeping Child

I can just just sit there and watch M for hours. The serenity on his face when he is asleep is a beautiful picture. I think that's how angels look like. It is a serenity that you can never find on a sleeping adult.

The sleeping pattern of M is different from J. J is a light sleeper who does not sleep for long. I recall being totally exhausted by J during my confinement month. The maximum period that J would sleep is 20 mins. Even now, his nap does not last for more than 2 hours. I wonder could it be due to my work stress when I was pregnant with him.

Sleep is important to the baby as well as for the mother. This means that the mother gets more time for herself and for resting.
For M, he is awake only from 10am to 2pm. Starting from 2pm, he will start to nap all the way and waking only to be fed. If his sleep pattern is really related to my work environment, then I am thankful to my client cum dear friend, V for making my work so much more enjoyable as compare to before. :-)

3 comments:

YUMYUM said...

M look handsome! and somehow i think he dt look quite like J :p Anyway, there's always a saying that #2 will usually be easier than #1. And yes, work stress does play a impt part too. u take good care and hope to see J and M and you very soon.

motherhen said...

hi mom_yam
tks for the compliment. in a way, Matt looks slightly different. his face is more feminine as compared to J. but again they both look alike because of their size and their hair.

Emily said...

hey Mel, M looks more like you!

see the 2 bros bonded together makes me feel like having #2 too but......

miss u and hope to meet M, J and you soon. Take Care!