"I like it"....that was what J commented today abt M. I guess what J meant was that he like his baby brother. It is really nice to see how much J loves M.
We had vistors today and J was clinging onto me like a koala bear as he was shy. However, when he heard his baby brother crying, he quickly got down from my thigh and told me to carry didi because didi was crying. That was a very generous gesture on J's part.
J has always been a very sensible child and with this new addition of M to the family, it further brought out the gentle and sensitive traits in J. I am very proud of J for all the kindness he has in his heart.
J, Mummy is very proud of you and I am thankful to have you as my son.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment