I made a stupid mistake yesterday. I booked the wrong flight time for my upcoming trip to HK.
K is returning home this coming monday while I am scheduled to fly off. As his flight will touch down early in the morning, I was intending to take the late afternoon flight so that we at least get to spend a few hours together after 2 weeks of absence.
However, by mistake I have booked the 8am flight out which means we may miss each other totally. It was neglience on my part for not checking the confirmation carefully. I contacted CX to make the changes but they insisted that it was a special fare and any changes would cost S$75! They stood firm despite my protest. After the heated exchange with the call agent from CX, hot tears actually rolled down my checks.
I really don't know how can I make such a stupid mistake and I am very angry with myself.
K, I am sorry that my stupid mistake cost us the chance of meeting before I go away for 1 week. I hope that we have the chance to at least meet in the airport. I miss you very much.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment