Monday, February 9, 2009

The record has been broken

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Isaiah 49:15

It has been more than 48 hours since I used my breastpump. I think I can set it out on the drying rack and put it back into the storage box.

It also means M has officially broken J’s breastfeeding record. The new record set is 10 months 9 days. I am really glad that I persevered and kind proud of myself everytime I see how well M is thriving. My ego is further inflated by the amount of frozen breastmilk that fills the freezer.


Baby M, I hope that when you grow up and read this post, you will realized the amount of love I have for you cause of all the tasks a mother has to do, this is the toughest; yet it is a task that no one else can perform.

No comments: