Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lost without my GPS

K left for the airport last night.

Though we had some major fights during the past few days and I was very upset with him, I can't help but felt a sense of loss and sadness after I turn my back to head home after the taxi left; taking K to the airport.

K has not been travelling for almost a year. In this year, he has been a great help to me with the children. He takes J out for breakfast every weekend thus allowing me to sleep in or spend some time with M. He changes J into his PJ at night. He does the night feeding for M. He takes over from me when J throws his tantrum.

I don't know if he understands why I always seem to have 101 things to do during weekends but when he is around, every family outings seems to pass by so quickly. When he is not eg when he has to work weekends, I wander about and try to fill up the void with aimless activities and time seems to pass by so slowly.

I guess over time, we have merge to become one entity as describe in the Bible.

At the beginning of creation
God created humanity male and female.
For this reason
a man will leave his father and mother
and be united to his wife,
and the two will become one flesh.
So they are no longer two, but one.
Therefore what God has joined together,
let no one separate.
[Mark 10:6-9]

2 comments:

YUMYUM said...

This post wet my eyes.... *HUGZ*

motherhen said...

sorry to make you cry again...haha.

I guess at times we do take our HB for granted. it is only when they are not around that we realized that.