Saturday, October 18, 2008

A day of celebrations

There are 2 reason for celebration today - Gretel's wedding and Baby A's 1st month.


J had to be dragged out of his sleep so that we can reach my 1st uncle's house to witness G being married off. G is the youngest daughter of my 1st uncle and whom I considered to be the baby of the family. I was still in primary school when my aunt conceived her and I had the privilege of naming her together with her 2 elder sisters. As all both the sister's name started with G, so we named her "Gretel" after the fairy tale"Hansel and Gretel". I think at that age, we don't even know if "Gretel" was a real name but I am glad we named her that instead of "Goldilocks".

After the wedding, we had to rush to Baby A's 1st month celebration. It was also a good opportunity for J to catch up with E's sons, C and R.

The boys had so much fund playing together that E and I promise to arrange for another playdate for them and very soon, M and A will be able to join in!

No comments: