The night before, we made an impromptu decision to go to the beach the next day. Can you believe it? The last time we went to the beach was May 07! That's more than a year ago.K dig a crater in the sand and J just sat in it for almost an hour playing with the sand. Here's a pix of J 1 year ago and now. He has definitely grown much taller and his face is no longer babyish. My little boy has grown up.
While K spent time with J, I took M for a stroll along the beach and simply enjoying the cool breeze. This is M's 1st time at the beach and initially he was hype up by the noisy surrounding and was slightly fussy and refuse to take his nap. However, he was soon lure
to sleep by the slight rocking of the stroller over the rocky beach path and the sea breeze. We stroll (or rather I stroll while M sleeps) for almost an hour before we headed back to join K and J.
to sleep by the slight rocking of the stroller over the rocky beach path and the sea breeze. We stroll (or rather I stroll while M sleeps) for almost an hour before we headed back to join K and J.The day at the beach ended with a wonderful meal of ramen at Waruku Japanese Restaurant near to the beach.
It is indeed time well spent and I hope we can do this more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment