Wow, there's so much to eat huh? No wonder you are not paying attention to your home-made porridge that 阿嬷 made. Mmmm...seems like Mama has to resort to my limited repertoire of "Baby Signing Time" and excerpts from "Wheels on the Bus" to make you eat...."baby, baby, baby signing time....."Err...why are you eyeing the seafood spaghetti? You want some? Well...on the account that you have finish almost all your porridge and endured my out-of-tune singing, I shall give you some.
How do you like it, J? What?? You want more? Mmmm...I knew that was coming.
After dinner, we went for a walk in the mall and J saw a kiddy ride and insisted on climing on it. I've had 2 experiences of letting him on the rides only to have him "run" away from it once we slotted in the money (So far I've spent $1.20 on this experiment).
J, you want to sit on the kiddy ride? Sure, no problemo. Here's one with Garfield on it. Why don't you sit beside him? You can hold onto the wheel and pretend that you are driving taking Garfield for a ride. Cool huh?
Haha, I don't have to spend a single cent but yet managed to keep J entertained. Btw, the kiddy ride is....err...out of service.
No comments:
Post a Comment