Tuesday, May 22, 2007

6 precious steps

C'mon J, you can do it! Walk towards Mama. Stable yourself, don't worry, I'm here for you.

Yes! That the way, J! One, two, three, four, five, six steps! Hurray, you can walk! Well done, my son. I am so proud of you.




"Mama, look what I found!"








"Mmm, I wonder what can I hide in it? Maybe those yucky mum mum that Mama forces me to eat"









"Oops....I think Mama heard me
mumbling to myself."








"Mama, I think this belongs to you.As a good little boy, I'm returning it to you. Hee hee!...Wah, I didn't realized that I've walked so far leh"




I am glad I am beside you when you:
1. Lifted your head by yourself when you were 2 months old.
2. Learn to flip over. (I still watch the video of you trying to do that and it still tickles me to see how you struggle and even got angry. But you never gave up!)
3. Sat up on your own.
4. Started on leopard crawl and transitting to crawling on fours.
5. Pull to stand.
6. Self stand on your 1st birthday.

J, I think I am the most fortunate mum among some of the other mummies to be able to watch you grow up every minute and every day.

God, thank you for the blessings you have given unto me. It is through these 6 steps that I learnt to count my blessings one by one.

No comments: