Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ladybug Veggie Printing.....and eating

This is another craft project which I did with the boys - Ladybug Veggie Printing.

As with any craft that uses paint, it can get quite messy thus I told the boys to remove their top so as not to stain their shirt. But lo and behold, J took everything off and M was so amused that he did the same. As they sat down on the cold floor, I can't help but shudder for them.

With simple props like potato, carrots and red and black paint, I demostrated to them how to print the ladybug. For about 10 minutes, they followed what I taught them to do but curiosity got the better of them. J started to paint the potato instead and M dip the carrot into the paint and tasted it. The craft session came to a screeching halt...sigh.

M: Do you feel cold, kor kor? J: Ya but that is the way I like it!

No comments: