As I need to run an errand in town, I decide to take M with me while J is in school. And it has been a long time since I took M out by myself as usually, J or my domestic helper will play gooseberry. As I don’t have to rush back to pick J back from school as my FIL is doing it, I took the opportunity to have brunch with my buddies. Not only does M have my full attention, he has 3 other ladies to fuss over him. No wonder he was beaming. He even took picture with 2 beautiful ladies, V and ahem….myself.When it was time to go home, M was already feeling tired and slept on my chest while we were in the taxi. At I listen to his breathing, it felt like the whole world has disappear and it is just him and me. It was a moment of bliss for both of us and I simply have to cuddle him tighter.
No comments:
Post a Comment