Monday, September 24, 2007

Growing up too fast

I walked out of my home office to see J, looking all grown up when seated in his chair (hand-me-down from his cousins), scrawling away on one of the books (another hand-me-down).

All of a sudden, I felt that J has indeed grown up. Part of me misses his baby days but part of me looks forward to his greater achievements in life.


I was telling S that J has brought so much joy into our lives. He is up to something new everyday. Some of his antics makes us laugh like mimicing the muscle man from the Mocca ad. Some of it makes us wonder how to discipline him in the right way like in the pix at the bottom where he uses his leg to push the table away.
Nevertheless, J has been a wonderful child and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments: