Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Go Go Bambini

Seems like Go Go Bambini is the in thing for children nowadays. It is a indoor children’s entertainment centre offering active play in an air-conditioned environment for children.

R decides to organise an outing for the April's mummy so I decide to join in. Afterall, it's been a while since I last met up with her and the other mummies. Furthermore, it was a public holiday in HK so I don't have to work.


"Wow! Look at this place! Coolz..."


"Helpppppp! I can't get out of this balls pit!"

The minute we step into the play area, J was fascinated. There are so many things to explore. He can climb and play all over the 3-storey high playscape while I kick back and relax over lunch and a cup of coffee. In between, I did try to join in the fun but seems like it takes a lot of energy to keep up with this little fella.

"Yikes....these allies have such sharp teeth. I better climb onto this tree truck so that it can't bite me. Shoo shoo...go away!"
"It just refuse to go away....then let me run away instead"

J had fun but he was exhausted after playing for abt 2 hours. This is definitely a place that I would return. Btw, they have great coffee too.
"Neh neh neh neh neh, you cannot catch me"

No comments: