I am a huge fan of the durian fruit. I was born to eat durians. The heavenly scent of the fruit always bring back wonderful memories of my childhood days. I recall gathering in the kitchen with my family; enjoying a durian feast and finishing it off with a serving of salt water to reduce the heatiness.
Of course I would want my loved one to enjoy this magnificent fruit the way I do. Well, man
propose, God dispose as I married a man who is adverse towards it. But all is not lost, as I now pin my hopes on J to become my ally in this durian conquest.
J, look this is the durian fruit. It is Mama's favourite fruit. I think it is time to induct you into the clan. Have a taste of it. Close your eyes and savour the sweet bitterness of the creamy flesh. When Mama was younger, durian was a rare treat. Thus the moment was always treated with great anticipation!
I really hope you will enjoy this fruit as much as I do. Then it can become one of those activities that both of us share behind your Papa's back.
Of course I would want my loved one to enjoy this magnificent fruit the way I do. Well, man
I really hope you will enjoy this fruit as much as I do. Then it can become one of those activities that both of us share behind your Papa's back.
No comments:
Post a Comment