Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hit me baby one more time

The day is 24 Jul. I am down to my last stick of home pregnancy test. I have tested 3 times but the results have been faint. Will I be able to get a clear sign?

The 5 mins wait is up. The result is still faint though it shows a positive sign.

I guess it is better to visit the gynae for a clearer result.


It is good to see Dr Adrian Tan of ACJ Clinic again. He is so-ever bubbly and positive. I can never forget how he walked into the delivery room with his yellow PCK boots when I was delivering J in 2006.

After a quick catchup, he set me up for a scan to confirm the pregnacy. "Yup, you are pregnant.", he announced as-a-matter-of-factly. The black water sac on the left of my womb confirms that.
The EDD would be 28 March. Seems like God took me seriously when I prayed for a 2-yr gap between J and my 2nd-born. I hope I don't go into labour when I celebrate J's 2nd birthday on 2 April 2008.
On 30 Jul 2007, I went home to announce to J that come next year, he will be upgraded to be a "Kor Kor".

No comments: