Thursday, October 6, 2011

Best CL2 Reader Award

When I arrive home from my business trip, J saw me the comms book from his school. In it was a note informing us that J has won an award.

I guess you don't need me to tell you how proud I was at that moment and when I took a second look, it is an award for CL2 meaning Chinese Language 2. I was dumb-founded with joy.


Coming from an English-speaking family, J struggles with the Chinese language and for him to win this award, it is simply amazing. Now I can walk into the next PTA with pride as I won't get the usual feedback that J really need help with his Mandarin and feeling like a terrible parent.

J, once again, you've made me so proud and I can't tell you enough how blessed I am to have you as my son.....award or no award.

No comments: