Having hurt my back, it has been a very painful day for me. I have been doing nothing but lying in bed and walking at a tortoise's pace.
Despite the pain, my heart celebrates the day. I am very comforted by J's sensitivity.
He supported me gently when I need to get up to walk, brought me my dinner and drinks. He even helped me to undress when I need to take my shower. (yes it is that painful that I can't even undress myself)
When I mention that I need to go to the toilet, he stood up and offered his help. As I can manage myself, I told him it wasn't necessary. He responded by saying "ok but if you need help, just call me ok?".
This little angel of mine is God-sent and once again, I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment