Friday, March 13, 2009

End of Term 1 2009

School's out and J gets 1-week break from playgroup. Makes me wonder what is so tiring about playing that you need a week's break. By now, he has gotten to the routine and me to the peacefulness in the morning. I am sure you can hear from my tone that I am not looking forward to next week.

Another reason why I like it when he goes to playgroup are the handicrafts that he brings back. It does seems quite creative and everyday when he comes home, I have to admit that I secretly hope that he brings back another of those handicrafts.
The 1st handicraft he brought home was the apple, followed by a man made out of used tissue-box, then a basket of fruits made out of paper plate and a catepillar with brushes for its feelers and legs.
I also look forward to his progress report where the teacher will list out what was taught that week and how he is progressing. When he first brought the report home, most of it was marked as "NP", not for "no problem" but for "need practice". Now, he has progressed to "G" for "good".


No comments: